- Solid surface is a non porous, non absorbent acrylic polymer material.
- One of the most hygienic and sanitary food preparation surfaces available. Non toxic, nonallergenic.
- NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) approved for food prep & Wisconsin Health Dept approved as a cutting board for commerical use.
- Never wears out!
- Bacteria and moisture can't penetrate the surface because it is non porous.
- Won't absorb odors.
- Stain resistant - If needed, you can use a non-abrasive cleanser like Barkeeper's Friend or Soft Scrub.
- Non absorbent - No need for dedicated cutting boards - one for meat, one for everything else.
- Heat resistant, use as a trivet/hot pad.
- DISHWASHER SAFE, or simply rinse with soap and water - easy!
- Maintenance free, no need to pamper with oiling or conditioning.
- Tough stuff - Very unlikely to break if dropped.
- Knife Friendly - Knives only leave surface scratches not deep food catching, impossible to get clean gouges.
- Renewable surface - Remove surface scratches by sanding. Starting with 180 grit, then 320 grit, finish with a black 3M Scotchbrite pad that's available at auto part stores, usually for under $3. Your board will look like new!
- Our cutting boards are not sold in stores.
- Buy one and you're done - you'll never have to replace it, you will however, probably have a burning need for several different sizes.
- We're green as can be using upcycled repurposed material that would otherwise end up in a landfill.
- Garage crafted one at a time by an upcycled, recycled, somewhat old couple in the beautiful boonies of northern Wisconsin.
Whew...And if that wasn't enough....
Being non porous, it's a perfect surface to roll out doughs, pastry, knead bread, and candy making. Since it's heat resistant, use it as a trivet. Set it right on your table to serve up hot dishes. It's a cold serving platter for appetizers, shrimp, cheese and sausage! Refrigerate to chill. For campers, it's an easy to clean food prep surface and in RV's place it over the sink or stove for extra counter space. Use as a crafty work surface, scrapbooking painting, clay etc.
Oh, and did we mention, IT NEVER WEARS OUT?!
The cutting board does NOT like the oven - it is NOT oven safe.
Psst- Want to Save some cash? Liking & Sharing us on Facebook will get you 5% Off. Click on the FB icon and prepare to be transported.